Odyssey Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue's application for the whitelist

2 posters

Go down

Blue's application for the whitelist Empty Blue's application for the whitelist

Post  Blue Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:29 am

What is your name? In game: Blue and xxxbluexxx101 Real life: Timmy(Tim)
Age?:13 years old
Previous server experience?:I dont that much experience in servers but before i went to many severs randomly. I allways like to bild cool stuff(im not good at it)or at least help.
Why would you like to join?:I would like to join to have fun with other people and help then bild things. I also play a lot of Terraria so i'am on a lot.
Building experience: My bilding experience is not a lot, but i do try to bild things a lot.
How Long have you followed Odyssey?:I have been following Odyssey for 2-3 months.when I saw Odessey games for the first time I thought they where famous or something, because there where so good at making vids.
Tell us a bit about yourself:I am a person thats very shy, because i not english i am spanish. I can talk and type in english but I sometime make mistakes when typing.I like videogames,books,music,school and internet(youtube).
I hope you you have a nice day and thank you for your time.
P.S if anything is wrong in this application is all....Pingu's fault.....
Razz
Blue
Blue

Back to top Go down

Blue's application for the whitelist Empty Re: Blue's application for the whitelist

Post  Mewist2 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:58 am

Blue wrote:-snip-
Welcome to the forums!
And yes, it is all pingu's fault.
Mewist2
Mewist2

Back to top Go down