Odyssey Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitelist Application for Tacoriffic

Go down

Whitelist Application for Tacoriffic Empty Whitelist Application for Tacoriffic

Post  Tacoriffic Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:53 am

What is your name?: I prefer to go by Kitsune, but if needed, my full name would be kitsunearmada
Age?:I am 20 years old.
Previous server experience?:Probably the only server experience I had was with friends around my town, considering we do love Terraria a lot (Still waiting for 1.1 Very Happy)
Why would you like to join?:I actually came across this from Redigit's 1.1 Trailer by 'accident', but DAMN I'm happy to be here! Should've known about this in the first place XD.
Building experience?:I do have a LOT of building experience in Terraria, and as of right now, I am prepping a blank notepad for 1.1 recipes.
How Long have you followed Odyssey?:As much as I hate to say it, I just started following today. All I can say, though, is that I wished I followed earlier. I decided to check out Odyssey after watching their 'Terraria PVP - Capture the Gem: Best Game Ever!' series on Youtube. All I can say is that it seems awesome enough for me to wanna join in!
Tell us a bit about yourself: I do have a microphone, so if neccessary, I can join TeamSpeak servers for fun, or if needed, Skype as well. My computer, although an XP, CAN record decent videos with FRAPS, although since its XP I can't record multi-person audio.

Anyway, I do have to admit, I have a tendency to 'swear' when i don't want to, but I have MASSIVELY cut down the habit of it.

Well, I hope to join your guy's team in this CtG, and I hope that it turns out splendid! Very Happy

Last edited by Tacoriffic on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Tacoriffic
Tacoriffic

Back to top Go down