Odyssey Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitelist Application

Go down

Whitelist Application Empty Whitelist Application

Post  Xanderfuzz Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:55 pm

What is your name? (in game name or whatever is cool): My name is Xander and my in game name is also Xander.
Age?: 13
Previous server experience?: I have been on other servers but its hard to find a decent server like yours on the internet.
Why would you like to join?: I am very keen on playing with other people in terraria and also i love your idea of Ctg and Dtf as well as the challenges. I really want to take part in all of those as often as possible.
Building experience?: I haven't played any good servers so i haven't made anything particulary impressive at the momment but i plan to do so on your server. Smile
How Long have you followed Odyssey?: Well i've been watching your youtube vidieos for about 2 months now but only found out there was a steam group a few days ago. I joined the group imediatly and trie to find out how i could get into a ctg or dtf match. Today i saw that you had a server so... here i am.
Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, I live in England and i am in year nine of a reasonably good grammar school. I hate German and Latin (both of which we do at our school along with French Crying or Very sad ). I like doing maths and chemistry but i am bad at sports. My friends consider me to be quite a good person to play games with and I hate hackers and cheaters (which i guess are the same thing)

Hope you guys read this soon so i can join what i am sure will be an epic server Very Happy

Xanderfuzz

Back to top Go down