Odyssey Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jofbob Whitelist Application

Go down

jofbob Whitelist Application Empty jofbob Whitelist Application

Post  jofbob Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:24 pm

What is your name? Uhhh i guess jofbob Razz

Age? 14

Previous server experience? Well when I do go on the occasional server I usually just build a house, live, survive, all the good shtuff. (And yes, i did mean "Shtuff").

Why would you like to join? Well because i've never really found a server which i would like stay on.. But i love odyssey gamez so i think i might like the server.

Building experience?: Well you know, a house, mansions, stuff like that. Not much, i can build stuff, but i can't build like STUFF.. If you know what i mean.

How Long have you followed Odyssey? Uhh about 1 and a half months.. I discovered them through HERO.

Tell us a bit about yourself: Sigh... Now to tell you about my whoooooooooole life Razz. So basically umm i live in Australia and uhh i'm in gr 8.. Um. Well when i first heard of terraria from the yogscast i decided to get it.. But it was like $10 on steam!!! (I know, cheap huh?). So i downloaded the free version of it.. Then one day i'm like: you know what? ReLogic worked hard on this game, they deserve pay! So i bought the game.. That was the day before the 1.1 update... I completely missed the discount price for it Sad.. But whatev.. Sooo yah.. I play other games like minecraft (of course) uhh tf2 sometimes, and more.. Am i done? K cool, thanks for your time.

- jofbob

jofbob

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum