Odyssey Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retard232's Whitelist application

Go down

Retard232's Whitelist application Empty Retard232's Whitelist application

Post  retard232 Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:09 pm

What is your name?: Tyler
Age?: 18
Previous server experience?: Nothing I could keep track of, I would simply log on a PvP server, kill and be killed, then log off.
Why would you like to join?: Mainly because I love Odyssey Gamez and the owners seem to be cool guys.
Building experience?: Mainly I have just built enough for the NPC's but i do love building in Minecraft, so my abilities might start to flourish in Terraria aswell.
How Long have you followed Odyssey?: I have been following Odyssey for a little over a month now.
Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, my name is Tyler. I am a 18 year old College student currently going through his First year. I also love gaming, I just can't get enough of it. Aside from that there is not much else. Oh and I am lazy, which one might assume due to the fact of how similar my app is to the Example app. Razz

-EDIT-

Anything that is left alone from the example is left alone because it is true. and i do not feel like retyping it.

retard232

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum