Odyssey Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rex's whitelist application

Go down

rex's whitelist application Empty rex's whitelist application

Post  rex| ToPAZ Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:36 pm

What is your name?: Nicholas
Age?:12
Previous Server experience?: just a few small CTG's and DTF's. Never been on a proper public server.
Why would you like to join?: Mainly the chance to be involved with more things about Odyssey Gamez!
Building experience?: Quite good. I made a massive tower on my server world, and the castle of the hell night which is at the edge of my server map(made of meteorite, iron and hellstone).
How long have you followed Odyssey?: I have been a fan for about three months now, and have loved every second of it, especially when I joined the steam group!
Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a twelve-year-old Primary student in Tasmania, Australia. I am three weeks away from my last day of primary school, and am bracing myself for high school! I LOOOOVE creative games, such as Minecraft and Terraria. Am looking forward to be in a class where people are actually mature, as many of my classmates are SOOOO CHILDISH.

rex| ToPAZ

Back to top Go down